Heat Pump -Hot Water Installation, Repairs and Service
Do You Have Existing Electric Hot Water ?
By simply replace your existing electric hot water heater service with a new Heat Pump and you can start saving on your heating costs with the new Heat Pump hot water technology. Heat Pumps are becoming more popular everyday as they are a lower cost alternative to installing solar hot water in your home, and they still attract the State and Federal REC’s Rebates.
A heat pump is a different way to use renewable energy to heat water – that doesn’t need solar panels! Heat pumps can save you a bundle of cash on your hot water bills, as they use approximately one third the energy of an electric water heater.
How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump is a little like a reverse refrigerator. It transfers the heat in the air outside of the unit to the water stored inside the heater through a heat exchange system.
In the case of heat pumps, “heat” is a relative term as they will still work in very cold conditions – at least -10 degrees Celsius, so it will still be generating hot water for you during winter nights.
Benefits of installing a Heat Pump
- Massive savings in hot water related expenses over the long term
- A heat pump produces between 3 – 5 times the amount of renewable energy than electricity required to power the unit.
- It’s an environmentally friendly hot water option given the reduction in greenhouse gas emissions through less energy requirements.
- A heat pump is effective even in low temperatures*. In extreme cold, an electric assist is activated to ensure the water stays at the desired temperature
- No roof space or panels needed
- Ease of installation as a solar heat pump uses the same connections as an electric hot water system.
The team at AAA Sydney Wide Plumbing will order your unit of choice, and will install your unit in your home in just one day. We also assist you in completing the REC’s rebate forms so you are able to claim your maximum rebate from the government.